The Entrac e-learning is the complete Well Engineering Management System and provides the most up to date e-learning system for drilling and petroleum engineering personnel.
The complete system has over forty modules on every aspect of well engineering and drilling operations
Knowledge Management System:
Based on solid engineering content, Entrac e-learning is designed as a knowledge management system for:
- E-learning and training tool for all levels from entry level to manager
- Managers, supervisors, drilling and petroleum engineers
- Easy retrieval of vital drilling information when required
- Daily planning purposes
- Trouble shooting of well problems
- Massive amount of engineering calculations, examples and tips
- Well design tool
- Competency checks on personnel
- Description of tools and their operations
- Easy adaptation to company procedures
- Database on best practices
- Database on hole problems and solutions
- Suitable for trainees, engineers and supervisors
- The system uses 3 D animation , simulation and actual engineering calculations to solve all aspects of well drilling operations
- Users of this e-learning system will find information and knowledge in an easy and interesting environment
- The system has quizzes, tests and troubleshooting tips based on world wide drilling operations and practices.
- As an environment for exchange of ideas and experience on similar subjects.
- User privacy is protected from other users
- The Entrac E-learning system is developed from a combined oilfield experience of over 300 years.
- System is continually developed to take account of the latest development in well engineering, drilling equipment and drilling practices
- Integration with the requirements of completion, workover, petroleum geology and reservoir engineering makes our system the best and most complete system on the market.
- System is flexible to allow special practices and company unique procedures to be incorporated
- In effect, when you use our system, it will look and work as if you have developed it to your own exacting requirements.
LMS Features: Access control access multiple Content Managers
Internal and External Instructors assignment.
- User-defined popup parameters
- Host of options for defining Learner experience
- Option to create Restricted and Public content
- Chat room and Bulletin board for collaboration Definition of Competency Information for content